- Advanced Foam Lice and Nit Treatment - 2 4oz Bottles
- Stay Away Lice and Nit Aftercare Spray - 2 4oz Bottles
- 2 Lice & Nit Comb with built in magnifying glass
- Neon Nits Locator Spray
- Multi-Purpose Enzyme Disinfectant & Cleaner - 32oz Bottle
- Natural Nits Sulfur Lavender Soap 2 Pack
Lice Treatment in 2 Easy Steps
Natural Nits Treatment & Aftercare products are FDA registered natural, homeopathic lice treatments that work as nit treatment as well. Natural Nit formulas were created with your children’s safety in mind. They contain no harsh chemicals with nasty side effects, no pesticides with long term consequences and are safe to use on even the most sensitive of skin.
- Non-Toxic, Chemical Free & Pesticide Free
- Easy & Painless to use
- Lice and Nit Treatment & Aftercare in 1 kit
By using our natural lice remedies during and after lice infestation you are safely and effectively treating lice without helping them build up resistance to chemical treatments. Natural Nit lice treatments rely on natural means to eliminate lice and remove nits from the hair and scalp.
The Sulfur Lavender Soap included in this kit is specially formulated to help cleanse, disinfect and renew your skin. We recommend using it alongside the lice treatment and aftercare to protect your skin from infection.
2 combs (Disinfect or Trash after use)
Shampoo & Conditioner
Disposable Shower Cap (optional)
Disposable Hair Clips (optional)
Advanced Formula Lice and Nit Treatment
Stay Away Lice and Nit Spray
Sulfur Lavender Soap
- Apply Advanced Foam Lice and Nit Treatment to DRY hair. Coat hair from root to tip, forehead to nape of neck. Be sure to saturate hair with foam. Take care to avoid getting product in eyes, ears, nose or mouth. Massage lightly into hair then comb hair to distribute foam evenly through hair. Ensure you are combing down to scalp. Leave foam on hair for 10-15 minutes. We recommend covering with shower cap to avoid getting product in eyes, ears, nose or mouth.
- Rinse product out of hair with warm water. Shampoo & Condition as normal. With the Natural Nits Sulfur Lavender soap wash any areas, such as neck, hands and face, that are irritated or are in close contact with hair. Detangle hair with normal comb (you will want to disinfect or trash this after use).
- In a brightly lit area, use the Lice Comb provided to remove nits and eggs bound to hair shafts. The thicker the hair the longer and harder this will be. You may need to use hair clips to secure sections of the hair up and out of the way while looking through the rest of the hair. Comb each section of the hair from each direction from root to tip. Pay special attention to areas behind ears and at the nape of the neck.
- Disinfect combs, hair clips, towels, area used to delouse person infected by lice. Wash personal hair care, clothing items, car seat liners, book bags, bath & hand towels and bed linens in hot water above 130°. Items that cannot be washed should be dry cleaned or sealed in airtight plastic bag for period of 2-3 weeks.
- Use Stay Away Lice and Nit Spray on damp hair avoiding contact with eyes, ears, nose or mouth. Use a comb to distribute through hair and on scalp. Reapply as necessary to prevent lice & nit infestation.
Ever wondered what live lice and nits (lice eggs) look like in the hair? This video answers our most popular question... How can I tell if it's lice? You'll see many nits and even see live lice crawling through the hair! Watch for our tip to tell the difference between dandruff and nits. And for those worried about the girls in the video... rest assured, we removed everything and they are now lice free.
What do lice a...Ever wondered what live lice and nits (lice eggs) look like in...
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed